Colorado and New Mexico Discovery
Road trip your way through the mountains of Colorado to the high deserts of New Mexico on this 12-day adventure through the American West. From hiking around Rocky Mountain National Park to exploring Native American cliff dwellings and taking in show-stopping mountain views, this tour includes plenty of highlights and some lesser-known surprises along the way. Drive the iconic Million Dollar Highway, one of the most scenic drives in the USA, and tour the UNESCO World Heritage site of Taos Pueblo with an indigenous guide. Cap it all off with a foodie adventure around Santa Fe on a walking tour that visits some of the best restaurants in town.
- Denver – Art Tour
- Rocky Mountain National Park - Hike
- Rocky Mountain National Park – Scenic Drive
- Colorado Springs - Garden of the Gods
- Morrison - Red Rocks Park & Amphitheater
- Montrose - Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Ouray - Hike
- Ouray - Million Dollar Highway
- Ouray - Alchemy Museum
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Mesa Verde - Guided Tour of Ruins
- Abiquiú - Ghost Ranch
- Santa Fe - Leader led Farmers Market with tastings
- Food & History Walking tour
- Santa Fe - Private Georgia Okeeffe Museum Tour
- Taos Pueblo - Guided Tour
- Chimayo - Rug Weaving Demonstration
- Bandelier National Monument
- Have your camera ready for some seriously scenic drives, including Colorado's spectacular Million Dollar Highway and a drive through Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Explore the charming streets of historic Santa Fe as you discover the city’s history and eat your way around town on a New Mexico food tour with an expert local guide.
- At UNESCO-listed Taos Pueblo, join a local guide to explore the village and learn about the customs and traditions of this Native American community that has been continuously inhabited for over 1000 years.
- Discover jaw-dropping sights when you join a local ranger to explore Cliff Palace at Mesa Verde National Park, and climb high above the canyon floor of Bandelier National Monument to find ancient cliff dwellings.
- In Chimayo, visit a world-renowned tapestry gallery for an intimate, expert demonstration of traditional weaving technique and artistry.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...
|2||Rocky Mountain National Park|
|3||Garden of the Gods / Colorado Springs|
|4||Black Canyon of the Gunnison / Montrose|
|5||Million Dollar Highway / Durango|
|6||Mesa Verde National Park / Durango|
|7||Ghost Ranch / Sante Fe|
|11||Chimayo / Taos|
|12||Bandelier National Monument / Santa Fe|